Scientific and technical progress: from PC programs to 3D printer’s bones
Today, there are many such technologies that will change the world beyond recognition in the near future. You should follow the emergence of news in the world of IT that can improve a person’s daily and professional life and bring something new to the life of the entire population of the planet. Despite this, people often play the role of only consumers, and they do not realize what miracles they can see at every step of their daily lives.
These are some programs for free laptops, including. Every modern person is so used to the use of computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones that he or she can hardly live without them and feel comfortable. However, 30 years ago, no human on the planet had such useful tools, and then, devices were no more useful than modern calculators.
As for useful applications, you can easily find PC programs that will be useful to you in any field of your life. That is why many people prefer to work and rest at the computer, which has replaced the TV in many modern families. If you do not want to have problems with playing media files on your computer or laptop, you should download an Xvid VCodec download. However, in this article, we will describe some useful IT that has already been introduced into our life today.
Technologies that change the world
- Robots are controlled directly by the human brain. At the moment, in Switzerland, there is active testing of the special mechanism for people who have mobility problems. Soon, the creation of wheelchairs for the disabled will begin, which will drive this vehicle through the brain.
- Ossiform Corporation has already started printing human bones from tricalcium phosphate on 3D printers.
- The development of the dairy industry is bad for the environment. This is the reason why many research centers are now ready to offer opportunities for cheese and milk, eggs, and ice cream artificial techniques.
- Hydrogen-powered aircraft. The first prototypes of such aircraft are already being tested in the UK.
- Artificial vision. So, testing is carried out in several directions. Thus in the winter of 2021, the first successful surgery took place, during which an 80-year-old blind patient gained his sight back by installing an artificial cornea. Another method is the introduction of a special implant into the brain, which functions in pairs with special glasses equipped with a camera.
- The new type of airport. In the UK, the construction of the world’s first airport for flying taxis and drones.
- Virtual «twins» of the person to control the state of health. We are now actively developing a three-dimensional avatar for patients that will actually act as their digital counterparts. And its analysis will allow you to learn a lot about the state of the organism in order to visualize the existing problems and reflect the emerging trends.
- Meta Universes. There are many talks about them. Their first specimens are actively developing right now, but people in the masses still have a bad idea of where it leads. But in combination with the active development of virtual reality, such «invented» universes in the near future can become more attractive for some people than the real world.
- Artificially grown neurons. Their development demonstrates impressive results even today. Scientists are counting on the first artificial neurons to start treating Alzheimer’s and correcting problems in the human heart in the near future.
- The technology of capturing carbon dioxide, which can be stored in underground cavities. In addition, scientists are developing synthetic fuel from captured carbon dioxide.
Also, there are some floating farms, artificial intelligence, live robots, energy-accumulating bricks, and live concrete that is able to restore its shape.